Excuse Me, I'm Out Chasing Cars Trying To Find Myself
Is it the heat that makes you sweat?
Was it the sun that baked you red?
Can you feel my hand hovering above your neck?
And do you like that?
Could you like that?
Or are you burning all your feelings for me
In your body's tired pain
Maybe what's going on inside your head
Is something you don't care to explain...
Life and death and love are the things on my mind
But the face of the angel floating in the wind outside my window
Is faded and lined
Again, I don't know what's going on inside
I feel like I'm deaf and blind
To everything everyone around me is trying to show or say
Sorry, guys, but I can't deal with it right now
I can't even understand you, anyway
I don't even feel the sun...
Sorry not today
Leave a message at the beep, any uplifting words I'll be sure to keep
No comments:
Post a Comment