And You Gave Up On Me Anyway
I take pills even though they're not what I need
All the warnings and alerts I'm too tired to heed
From my head to my stomach, I'm sick and on the run
Sometimes it just hurts so much
I have to sit, and dream alone
And the sunset is sinking in the sky
I'm feeling like I'm watching some small, vital part of me die
Like my heart, or something else I keep inside
Maybe my soul is coming apart
Splitting into two
Can that happen? are the stories true?
Keep me safe, inside your heart
Don't let the world tear me apart
Sacrifice yourself to keep me alive
Because throughout all the crowded rooms there isn't anyone who cares
Or would listen to my pleas, concealed inside whispered dares
Well, now I'm on the borderline
Of insanity and my mind
Who can fix what's broken inside?
My shattered heart is slowly beating
Up against my broken ribs
My tattered lungs are sorely breathing
My eyes feel like they're being pushed out from inside
And my ears are buzzing
Is this what love feels like?
Am I really happy?
I don't know, and I don't care
Just somebody help me
Somebody help me
(warning; I am not actually depressed, just in a slightly bad mood/listening to emo music)
No comments:
Post a Comment