Friday, April 27, 2007

Six A.M. In The Morning Was Too Late For Yesterday

Sun sets down
Town starts up
Gunshots echo; the party's started
Knives flash; the party's getting going
The way your girlfriend does it
I can't get enough

This town's alive
Living with the dead
And the inbetweens, not to sound mean
This event looks like it's going just fine
The music is so loud
No one heard me meet her at the back door

The lights are flashing
And I don't know if anyone else can tell
That those sirens aren't part of the song
I'm thinking we all better get ready to do some heavy duty running

With the way your girl does it
I honestly can't get enough

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another amazing poem by Walter =]

I think I will run away to your house and we'll watch Spirited Away and play SuperSmashBro's for the rest of my life =] lol

Walter said...

Thanks.

Lol, yeah, that sounds like fun. You can have the extra room...wait..There isn't one...Well, couches are comforable. <;) I say go for it.