Say, Who's Reading This?
Well, who have we here? Who is reading this? I know I have a readership out there, but I just don't know who they are. If you read this, please introduce yourself! Leave a comment! Say Hello, My Name is etc! While hit counters can tell you people are listening, they can't tell you who the listeners are. I'd love to know who the people who've put the 300+ visits on my site, so, again, please introduce yourself! Well, that's all I really have to say right now. I'll look forward to writing more poetry and thoughts, and reading your comments.
Walter
6 comments:
y'already know who I am but hey, why not. Hi! my name is Amanda! ^_^
Hey Amanda! Thought you were still reading it. <8)
Boo.
Ahh.
<8)
hey. i'm unblocked, apparently.
susi - in case you read this particular blog again. we have the same cello teacher, and you saw me last thursday, as you were walking in the building.. (i think, if you have a blue cello case) creepyish, i know. sorry. ask walter next time you see him.
Hey Julia. Cool, you're unblocked. <8) Well, you gotta lot to catch up on, I guess. Have fun.
Post a Comment