Saturday, December 02, 2006

Smile On Ice

Whenever I see your smiling face/I have to smile myself/Because I love you, yes I do/But at the very moment when I smile at you/You turn my whole world blue/'Cause you're ice/You're cold/You're the one I want to hold/But if I do, I might freeze on you/And never
be able to let go

You're so beautiful/The world should obey whatever you say/But it won't, because nature doesn't work that way/But you can still freeze it, that's true/'Cause every time I look at you/My breath stings in my lungs/My heart skips a beat/My skin grows cold/But I'll never grow old/Because in those moments/I can feel time slowing down/The cold of your smile stops God's clock going round/The world stops for a moment/Then jumps back with a start/I can't take all this shuddering/It's making me come apart

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you write music for these?

Walter said...

Unfortunately no, due mainly to lack of energy, time and skill. I have tunes for all of them though.